Sonntag, 18. November 2007

The face in the crowd - 5th chapter

By reading the text, I got a heart attack! Oh, well the cow died..what the hell.. is the author completly insane?! Applause, applause what a wonderful caricature of intentional represented insanity.
Our Task: Read chapter 5 and ask 3-5 questions on the text in your blog. (Don’t use any yes/no-questions!) Your classmates are supposed to answer them. And you go to three other blogs and answer the questions posted there.After your classmates have answered your questions you write a post in which you briefly add your own ideas. Use discussion phrases!

copied from Mrs. Karstädt because I was lazy writing down x)

Questions for Marcia, Emmi and Joscha.

1. " The journey back was a nightmare" What was your first thougt? (be creative, write something crazy)
2. Who do you think has the better resons instead of calling the police? How would you react?
3. Because of the behaviour in relation of the accident, name some important facts, is there anybody you would say is you're favourite character.
4. the situation of the picture a) Is there an other word or textline you would add or change about the songtext or b) what do think who have wrote the songtext and why? Page 29, line 26-30.
5. What was your feelings about this chapter? What had you expect by reading the head line?
Thanks ! _But only if you write a comment._

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello,
1. I do not understand about what.
about the chapter?
About the chapter i think it is very unrealistic, because nobody can have so many adversities.

2. It means reason. i do not understand this question 2.1.
I would call the police too, but not say that I have knock down the cow.
3. No there isn't anybody i would say he is my favourite character.
4. What is picture a)?
5. When I read the headline, I thought not that the chapter is about the journey. A better would for example "the journey a nightmare"

müsli hat gesagt…

Hello timöö,
you ask me for a comment/answer on your blog... here is it. The staza was about Dani, Alex and the tour from her band.. but I deleted it because now I think the first staza isn't about this aspect...
thx for giving me a note .

love, prillii